null

Portable UV Light Phone Cleaner Steriliser Disinfection Box

£34.99
Availability:
Out of stock

Product Overview

You can't wash your phone, but you can sanitize it with UV light. Our UV steriliser neutralises the bacteria that other phone cleaners can't kill.

You charge your phone every day, but how often do you clean it? Your phone has become like a third hand you never wash. UV sanitizer kills 99.99% of germs Fits all phone and case sizes Safely sanitizes anything that fits inside Acoustic audio amplifier allows you to hear alarms and notifications.

Inner Dimensions (Sanitizing Space):Millimeters: 173 L X 95 W X 20 H.

Please check your phone dimensions to confirm it fits inside. Fits all Apple, Samsung, and Google devices, such as the iPhone 10 XS, Galaxy A9s, and Pixel 3, as well as other large phones.

Outer Dimensions:Millimeter: 216 L x 127 W X 44.8 H.

Sanitising: The sanitising space was designed to fit even the largest phones. Measure your phone (with or without a case) to ensure it will fit inside. While our was designed specifically for cell phones, whatever fits inside will be safely sanitised. If it fits, it sanitises!

Sanitising takes about 10 minutes and a blue indicator turns on while your phone is being cleaned, and shuts off when the process is done. Your phone is 18x dirtier and contains more harmful bacteria than a public toilet.

We wash our hands but we never wash our smartphones. We forget whatever our hands touch we pass on to our phones which are the perfect breeding ground for bacteria. We store our phones in warm places which helps the bacteria grow, and then transfer that bacteria to anything we touch - like food, our skin, or anyone we come in contact with.

UVC technology to kill the germs and bacteria on the surface of your phone. With lightbulbs on both the top and the bottom, the box achieves 360-degree disinfection, reaching tiny crevices that not even harmful liquids can. The unit will automatically shut off after 10 minutes, so you never have to worry about the device overheating.