Free Shipping: 2-3 days.
All orders dispatched same working day if ordered before 2pm
12 months warranty on all of our foggers.
This 5L ULV Fogging Machine, originally designed to spray crops on farmland and in greenhouses, is a quick and efficient way to clean any interior. It has become increasingly important to ensure rooms are clean to a high standard, this can put a massive strain on cleaning and facilities management teams. The ULV Fogging Machine can fill a room in a matter of minutes, leave the room for 5-10 minutes further for the fog to settle. You will then have a completely disinfected room and will be able to quickly move onto the next area.
- Adjustable Nozzle - For wide, space spray and residual spray
- Anti-corrosion pipe - to ensure chemicals used do not damage the internal pipes.
- Shockproof - The main body is anti-cracking and will survive being dropped from low heights.
- The design is patented to ensure there is no backflow of the solution.
- Disinfection, sterilisation, pest control, air purification, disease prevention.
- Suitable for home and residentail use.
Warnings (Please read before using)
- Never fill any ULV fogging machine with any flammable, highly corrosive or explosive liquids. Including alcohol, gasoline, benzene, concentrated disinfectant.
- Be careful not to spray the fogger in a tightly closed room, do not remain in the room whilst spraying and inhale the gas. If required, leave a door or window open whilst spraying.
- To ensure the life of the fogging machine, empty out the unused liquid after each use, then refill the tank with water and spray for a minute to clean the internal pipes and minimise any risk of corrosion.
- It is recommended to use a diluted disinfectant or 0.2-0.4% peroxyacetic acid with the machine.
|Spray range||6-8 meters|
|Atomisation volume||240-470 ml/min (Adjustable)|
|Micron size||5-150μm (Adjustable)|